Header ADS

Looking for where to complete your NYSC registration in Abeokuta?

Our Office will be carrying out the e-Registration process for prospective corps members.

1.      A Recent Passport Photograph (White Background Only)
2.      JAMB Registration Number (For Full Time Graduates Only)
3.      Matriculation Number
4.      Registration Fee (See Details Below)

1.      Cost of Registration for all single Nigerian Graduates: N1,500+N3,000 = N4,500 (e-Registration Fee & and Call-Up Letter / Exclusion Certificate charge).
2.      Cost of Registration for Married Nigerian Graduates (Female Only) & All Foreign Nigerian Graduates: N2,500 + N3,000 = N5,500 (e-Registration Fee & and Call-Up Letter / Exclusion Certificate).

Payment of N3,000 is for Call-Up Letter / Exclusion Certificate will be paid online with your ATM Card or at any Bank Branch.

1.      Do not register by proxy (Your Bio-metric FingerPrint is Required), Registration takes approximately 15 to 20mins to finish.
2.      Those that will be mobilized will get colored printout of their green card & list of items required on camp after registration & payment.
3.      Those that will be Exempted or Excluded will get colored printout of their Exemption or Exclusion Certificate after registration & payment.

Visit Expy Multimedia, Mouka House behind Precious Pharmacy, Oluwo Ajibose lane, Omida, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
(Our Office will be opened for business from Mondays to Saturdays 8:00am - 6:30pm for the period of this registration exercise)

Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to come with the following documents:
1.      West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
2.      General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
3.      NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
4.      High School Diploma or its equivalent.
5.      First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary). Letter of attestation will not be accepted, Please.
6.      Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
7.      International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study. (Please note that you must present the originals of the above during verification at the Orientation camp).
8.      Letters of verification for graduates of Institutions in Ghana, Benin Republic and any other Institution whose accreditation is in doubt.

Married Prospective female corps members should come with the following documents:
1.      Evidence of state of residence of husband (LASRRA Registration Slip, Voters Card or National I.D Card showing Address of Husband)
2.      Husband's I.D CARD (National I.D Card, Voter's Card, Driving License, or International Passport)
3.      Letter of employer from husband's place of work / Utility Bill
4.      Marriage Certificate / Affidavit
5.      Newspaper Publication of Change of Name

For PCMs in Abeokuta, come to Expy Multimedia
Our services include:
·         Digital Camera to take your passport
·         Colour printing of Green Slip.
·         Passport photograph service available at affordable rate.
·         ATM card is available for processing of online payment.

1.      Mouka House behind Precious Pharmacy, Oluwo Ajibose lane, Omida, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Whatsapp 08080085555 or call: 08118882667

For the latest Education news and reviews, follow Expy Multimedia on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

© Expy Multimedia 2019.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post


Header ADS


Header ADS
Do you have any doubts? chat with us on WhatsApp
Hello, How can I help you? ...
Click here to start the chat...